• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

This group melds well and even though Circinae can’t discern at first where the conversation is headed, all beginnings of it are crafted with respect and mutual affection. Circinae’s immediate impression of Solace is one of admiration; the girl can hold an eye and still look pretty doing it. “Good,” the pony mare thinks with a soft nod in the lady’s direction, “that’s half the battle won already.” She thinks as she walks. Half would be charmed into loyalty with Solace, the other half jealous of that steady beauty.

“Hi, Nyxa.” Solace calls out, rousing the attention of the smaller wolf and turning away the attention of the elder. Happy to be brought into the loop, Nyxa weaves through her mother’s feet with daring bravado to slink alongside the cream-and-blue diplomat. “I don’t remember you from Hyaline.” The girl clips with a tilted head. Her mother across the way jerks an ear, and then a sharp eye, in her daughter’s direction but her wily offspring ignores the glance. “Have you always lived there?” Nyxa asks.

With a weary sigh Circinae turns back to Amet, the words, “Then I suppose you know that my answer is a resounding yes.” spilling free without losing a step to her beat. “Oh?” She pauses at the next matter, her insatiable drive to discover the strange something she felt emanating from his person rousing at the mention of a secret. With the slide of her gaze to Nyxa, she turns those questioning eyes back to Amet with the wordless thought, “Should I send her away?”

“Let’s head inland then, where prying eyes and ears might not hear.” The Keeper says aloud, clipping into a brief trot to take the lead. A worn trail gapes open ahead of them, one path among the hundreds that Ischian inhabitants alone had worn into the soil. As they slip beneath the humid cover, Circinae lags until she can feel the haunting brush of stone-hard scales against her shoulder again. “My attention is yours, Amet; Solace.” She speaks, head drifting between them as their names slip through her teeth.

For a second, she feels nervous.

Circinae

@[Amet] @[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any - by Circinae - 11-08-2017, 02:16 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any - by Circinae - 11-16-2017, 05:00 PM