• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Don't forsake me; Amet, Solace, Ivar

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

Up she stretches, craning head and neck through the twist of time and space while her hooves strike clear water and the undisturbed lakebed beneath it. One second they’re in Loess, the next they’re trudging along the shoreline of Hyaline while the murmur of Circinae’s portal closes quickly behind Ivar. “Home sweet Hyaline.” The green mare chuckles, shaking loose water from her coat as she slips easily onto the bank of Amet’s homeland.

“When was the last time you visited?” She questions @[Ivar], turning a sodden neck aside so that she might glance to him with ears upturned. In the bitter heart of Winter the mountains are capped in white and a chill settles readily over skin in the form of frozen droplets. The crisp curl of her breath billowing out around her nostrils leaves her whiskers coated in steam. Circinae turns the question on herself, internally, and struggles to realize how long it’s been since her last visit, too. “The vision never ceases to amaze me. Out of all the kingdoms I’ve served thus far, Hyaline has been the most impressive on first appearances.”

She’s seen them all; the kingdoms, that is. It wouldn’t be a hard thing to fathom or complete with a gift like hers and when she gets the chance, she eases away for a glance here and there. Nerine’s gray bluffs and her angry shores, Tephra’s looming volcano, Syvla’s red-gold woods. All of them seem enticing and beautiful in their own way - Loess had been the last on her list. She realizes (with the reluctant quirk of a smile) that Ivar had been the one to grant that final goal.

Something in his favor, at least. “I’ll miss it.” She murmurs, before turning out to the open expanse with a mouth pursed for noise.

A howl slips loose, unexpected and odd coming from the throat of a horse but the deliverance is spot-on: low and mournful, the note hovers in an echo before the imposing mountain range swallows it whole. Satisfied, the pony-mare relaxes on frigid legs and waits patiently for the arrival of @[Amet].

Circinae

@[Solace] pt. 2 xD

Messages In This Thread
    Don't forsake me; Amet, Solace, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-07-2017, 04:57 PM