• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

larger than the moon, my love for you; solace

the secret of our world is written in the stars

It’s hard for him to admit it, but despite his wandering ways, but the moment he hears her voice and his eyes meet her equally matched gaze, he remembers how much he needs her, cares for her, loves her.

An easy smile spreads onto the pale gold of his lips, ears flicking back somewhat sheepishly as she greets him, his youthful age showing even though he tries to hide it - he had missed her. The young stallion welcomes her embrace with a gentle laugh, his ble mane falling across her face as he cranes his neck around her, the feather from his youth spinning wildly in the winter’s wind. He touches her neck with his muzzle, inhaling and exhaling as he is flooded with the memory of her, grateful to have finally found her again.

“Of course,” he says smoothly as his teeth tug at her equally blue mane, nostrils wrinkling in fake offense, “did you really think I wouldn’t be able to?” He snorts softly, bringing his chin towards his chest as his sharp blue eyes graze over her, taking in the growth she had made in his absence, though she is still unequivocally his twin sister. “Unfortunately for you, sister, I’ll always be able to find you.” 

His brows raise in interest, tilting his head slightly. Solace’s idea of excitement has always been a bit different than his own, but the amount of exuberance in her voice piques his interest; what has happened, what has changed? But she has asked about his ventures first, which he never hesitates to expound on. 

“Tell me you missed me.”

Svedka’s face softens. “Solace,” he says gently, wondering if she has missed the way he speaks her name, and bumps his muzzle against the ivory of her cheek. “I missed you.” His voice is tender and truthful, not an ounce of sarcasm or laughter finding his gentle face. The moment does not last long, for his eyes begin to sparkle like they always do and that flashing grin finds his lips. “I mean, I’m surprised I’m still in one piece without you there.”

The young stallion blows heavily in her face as a laugh reverberates in his chest, nipping her cheek gently before tossing his head back, forelegs prancing gently beneath him as a whinny follows his laugh. “Mother’s home is beautiful, Solace,” he tells her, though he quickly continues: “we danced under the stars and sang such wonderful songs,” 

“But Father left to return to Tephra, so shortly after I left, too.” He smiles knowingly; he cannot stay in one place for too long. In his pause between sentences, Svedka’s lips press tightly together in thought and his brow furrows: “How is it that I have found you before him?”

“But tell me sister, of your doings. Why are you in Hyaline? Is the king with golden scales here, too?”

Svedka

@[Solace] ugh they are so cute <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: larger than the moon, my love for you; solace - by Svedka - 11-12-2017, 08:47 AM