• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Yiska || Anyone

Krone

You could be the king

Letting out a soft chuckle, she relaxes her body. There was no sense in putting on her usual lady-like facade...he couldn't see her. She cocks her leg back lazily, swishing her tail at nothing in particular. Winter was particularly biting this year, and as the soft powdery flakes land on her back, she sighs contently. She watches the thick plumes of white exit her nostrils and swirl around the stallion's head.

"Of course. It'd get you away from the cold for a little while, and it'd allow me to lead you around my homeland," She glances off into the distance, thinking of Ischia makes her grin excitedly. "I'll take you there, give you a tour. If you like it, which I'm warning you, it's hard not to, you are welcome to stay. If it's not your kind of place, I will bring you back to the field." She moves close enough that she can feel his warm breath engulfing her. "Does that sound okay to you?" 

But watch the Queen conquer

@[Yiska] Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-08-2017, 11:58 AM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-08-2017, 12:22 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-08-2017, 01:30 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-08-2017, 06:34 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-10-2017, 12:21 AM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-10-2017, 08:16 PM