• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ]

Lamb tell me a story..

A light snow flurry popped up as the two dark horses stood talking to one another. Ivar mentioned a name of the land that he was from. Loess. Kindred let this new information as she listened to the black and white painted stallion before her. The mare ventured a little closer to him but remained just out of reach should a wandering out stretched muzzle venture her way. She nodded her head some, “ Winter can be a rather harsh time to be looking for anything.” She looked to him and leaned her head to the side some, “ Should I have guessed.”

He posed another question to the speckled mare before him and she rolled her eyes back and to the side a moment thinking of an answer for him. “ Everyone is looking for home.” She moved around the stallion in a slow walk almost dragging her feet as she moved, “ Be it a place, a lover, or even within their children. Some search their whole lives and never find it.” She stopped her moving in front of the paint stallion and turned her head to look back at him with her face marking smiling at him.

“ I would not mind searching for Home with in this Loess you mentioned.” Her tail swung lazily back and forth, “ Would that interest you Ivar?” Kindred as him and lowered her head some watching him.

Kindred

HTML By- Calcifer

Messages In This Thread
    They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Kindred - 11-08-2017, 05:32 PM
    RE: They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Ivar - 11-10-2017, 08:38 AM
    RE: They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Ivar - 11-14-2017, 08:16 AM
    RE: They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Kindred - 11-14-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Ivar - 11-18-2017, 02:20 PM