• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Bring You to Paradise [Solace/Fernweh/Any]
    I existed because I dreamed
    Winter had overtaken much of the land, and I find myself overwhelmed by it. My coat keeps me warm, but it never seems to keep me comfortable enough when the bitter winds bite at my sides, I shiver for a moment, then look back to the two friends I have come to make. 

The journey had taken awhile, but it was actually rather fun. I don't recall the last time I had ever done something I enjoyed, but with Solace and Fernweh by my side, it gave me a reason to. When we emerge on the Hyaline border, all I could see was fantastic mountains as the eye could see. I take a deep breath of the fresh mountain air, then look over to my traveling companions. 

"This is Hyaline," I state simply, giving Solace a smile. "Isn't it beautiful?" My heart swells; travelling had been in my blood, seeing the world was always something I loved doing. Part of me doesn't want to see our excursion end, but the other knows that Solace has something she is looking for, and she must find it here. 
    Scissorhands

@[Solace] @[Fernweh]

Smile
    Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Messages In This Thread
    I'll Bring You to Paradise [Solace/Fernweh/Any] - by Scissorhands - 11-09-2017, 03:26 PM