• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Bring You to Paradise [Solace/Fernweh/Any]
    I existed because I dreamed
    My coat is thick, the cold no match for my breed description. I tower over the other two beside me, and as I look over Hyaline's beautiful landscape, a feeling of dread washes over me. 

It was over. 

The journey with my two companions, leading them to where they needed to go, gone in a split second. I look to Solace longingly, a sigh escaping my lips - the first horse to approach me without fear was about to find where she belonged. 

But where did I fit in?

I didn't know much about either, all I knew is I appreciated the time we had spent. The girls are captivated by Hyaline, but all I feel is sadness. When Solace asks where Fernweh and I may go, the bay mare replies promptly that she may stay. 

Should I stay too?

Hazel eyes linger on Solace. I am quiet, thoughts racing about my head. I had never had a permanent home or herd...it had always just been me and my father, roaming the world together. But now he was gone, and where was I to go?

"I don't know," I answer truthfully, looking down and pawing the white fluff beneath my hooves. "Do you think the leader of this place would allow me a chance?" 
    Scissorhands

@[Solace] @[Fernweh]
    Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll Bring You to Paradise [Solace/Fernweh/Any] - by Scissorhands - 11-26-2017, 08:35 PM