• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Bring You to Paradise [Solace/Fernweh/Any]

Solace

Solace's attention returns to the bay mare as she lays out her tentative plans. She is glad to see the the other mare has such similer feeling to her own, judging by her contented sigh. When Fern is finished, her her cerulean gaze floats back to Scissorhands, expectantly.

She doesn't realize how much she had been hoping for a similar answer from the stallion until she reads the heavy uncertainty in his face. Her own smile falters as she watched the lines of his face furrow, and then his hazel eyes meet hers.

I don't know. 

She looks away, a little embarrassed. He warned her -  it's her own fault she got her hopes up - that a wanderer would do something counter to his very nature. 

Do you think the leader of this place would allow me a chance?

Was that his only reason for hesitation? Her eyes fly back to his. She had known Amet from nearly the time of her birth, not as a King, but as a family friend - she had never seen anything other than kindness from him.  "I'm sure Amet would!" Her hopes rise again, maybe she would have three familiar faces in this new land. "My mother said he wants to turn this land into a Sanctuary," and that last word is spoken with a sort of nieve reverence. 

you are my sunshine

@[Fernweh]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll Bring You to Paradise [Solace/Fernweh/Any] - by Solace - 11-28-2017, 02:30 PM