• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any]
    Being a wanderer much of her life she never stayed anywhere long.  Lately - since aquiring her new powers - there was more and more work to be done.  Equines of all powers casting their magic this way and that.  Destroying what is not theirs to destroy.  It saddens her to see forests burned, lakes poisoned, ground uplifted.  All for their selfish gains.  This mare though seemed kind.  A child of light, perhaps even something more.  Not many had the power to see the future and so she wonders what exchanged she had made with the fairies for such a gift.  No word of it is spoken though.  Just a twist of ear and kind smile.

When the silver mare answers of being from Taiga her smile fades to empathetic words, "I'm sure it will too.  I will fix it the best I can." Sienna eyes are bright with hope for the lands future.  Her eyes turn to the once empty space they were conversing in.  The ashy soil was giving way to a bed of fresh greens even in winter.  She could feel the strengthening rays of sun.  Which promised the change of seasons nearing.  The piles of frozen flakes melting into puddles of mud that were left caked onto the pasterns of those who past thru.  

She lifts her head high to view the distant horizon.  Scanning for the item she has come to check on.  Her instincts turn her to the right, "Would you like to come see what I have done here so far?" She was always willing to turn a stranger into a friend...  
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Anastazja]

Messages In This Thread
    If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Kolera - 11-11-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Anastazja - 11-11-2017, 06:13 PM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Kolera - 11-12-2017, 08:43 PM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Anastazja - 11-13-2017, 06:03 AM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Kolera - 11-13-2017, 03:04 PM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Anastazja - 12-12-2017, 06:59 AM