• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer]

Offspring's son had always had an eye for patterns, and Ellyse's flight stood out to him as somehow different - intentional, searching. She wasn't just keeping an eye on things like usual. Now, she was hunting.

He wanted to be there for the kill. 
    As so, he had followed easily enough - her pale form in the sky his guiding star. 
    He hadn't troubled to try to hide himself from her, and if her search was only for her child or lover, he would turn and leave them be. But she had led him to something far better, something which broke up the tedium of pacing Tephras sandy borders. 

He is hard to miss- tall, dark and on fire. But the small group seems to be preoccupied. His flaming mane in little more than a shimmer along his crest and his long tail glows a deep red-orange. As the black raven-stag flys off in pursuit of the intruder, Levi takes his place beside his fathers chosen Overseer. 

"Maybe I should burn her wings off for you instead?"  He gives her half a grin as his mismatched eyes search her one good eye. "I always heard it was better for Queens to have their underlings do the dirty work," he wasn't too high above dirty work. 

From her, Tephra's Queen, he constructs an unspoken cue. After hearing her aside (command?) to Dahmer, he doesn't bother to worry about stepping over any diplomatic red lines. The distaste on her face is easy to read.

Finally, the precarious, flitting thing lands and with a grunt of satisfaction Levi sends his flames to her. A small thread of brilliant red unravels to draw a circle around the heavily pregnant intruder, just far enough away as not to burn her. The thread shimmers flexs if she moves ready to become a dome if she sprouts her devil's wings or tries to escape. He would let the Queen have her say, the buckskin wasn't going anywhere until she told him so. 

He was sure the former Head of War was capable of detaining an intruder herself, but now was a good of time as any to make his usefulness known to her - by actions rather than words. 
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Ellyse]
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-11-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-11-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-12-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Ellyse - 11-17-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-18-2017, 09:30 AM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Levi - 11-19-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Ellyse - 11-21-2017, 04:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-23-2017, 08:50 AM