• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer]
    When she has landed back upon Tephra soil her view trails back to the grouping.  Heat signature vision places a third figure.  This one almost pure white.  She has lost track of the Raven shifter and the overseers body melts into the heat of the newcomer.  It is almost blinding brightness so she does away with her vampire vision.  

Just as she does a sphere of inferno is barreling at her.  Ebony legs dash her to the side as it ignites a circle of flames around her.  Trapping her within a wall of heat and flame.  The wings she had shifted away return.  Fanning at her sides to dull the effects of the flames on herself.  The direct upward flight required to escape would only be possible if she wasn't heavied with child.  At least in this form...

With a flash of devious grin she shifts completely into her alter form.  Darting quickly towards the sky.  She would have narrowly escaped if the fire magician had not foreseen it.  A dome of flames capping off her exit.  Her beady eyes narrow on the approaching figures.  Over the roar of fire she hears the cream mare speaking indirectly to her.  Morphing back into the golden buckskin to stand staring thru the wall at those on the other side.  They were quite satisfied with themselves weren't they?

Dark auburn eyes trail from the mare - who is commanding the other - to the flame licked stallion.  His frame blends into the rising flicker of lights around her.  A matching ember in his eye as he looks upon his captive toy with what could be taken as a satisfied grin.  She matches with a mischievous grin of her own.  Waiting for what he does next...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Levi] Dahmer ok'd his skip so we can move along Smile
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-11-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-11-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-12-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Ellyse - 11-17-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 11:28 PM