• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Brand New world brings along alittle soul

cezary

Cezary leaves his new home at daybreak. He spreads his tawny wings and takes off, enjoying the new day more than really trying to get anywhere. He is well-acquainted with the sky, perhaps more so with the clouds than with the trees. But, eventually, he must land, and he knows it. He lands in the Field gently, tucking his wings to his sides.

Now, the Field, he is well-acquainted with. The grassy land of the homeless, a place of opportunity, hope and occasionally despair. It's not exactly the safest of places, but its something that most horses find they have to be in at some point.

It's a mare and a young foal that catch his attention and he watches them for a little while; watches the way he bounds around playfully. Foals are always such delightfully amusing little people, and perhaps someday Golden Plains might hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet... but that's a thought for another time. They settle off to sleep, and he watches as another mare approaches them, engages them in conversation.

Well, it's now or never. The pegasus makes his way over to them, his brown eyes glowing with their typical warmth as he approaches. "Hello, I'm Cezary," he says, the Spanish accent softening his words. He tilts his head in greeting to all three. "I could not help but notice you all," he says. "If it is a home you are looking for, may I offer you mine? It is Golden Plains, and its rather beautiful. Please feel free to ask any questions."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Brand New world brings along alittle soul - by Cezary - 06-09-2015, 03:44 PM