• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hard candy dripping on me / femur & any

LONGCLAW

-I close my eyes, ignore the smoke-

He can’t fathom any other creature in the same sphere as his adored ghost-girl, but for her sake he tries hard to pay attentions to her new companion. The lilting tune of Femur's airy laugh tickles his ears and he bats them aside to try and flick away the coiling lust but, damn her, it settles like a quiet fog over his mind and his thoughts begin to drift elsewhere even as Femur explains her newfound friend. He doesn’t begrudge his golden wraith her little jab about things he can’t fathom (the cheekiness is thinly veiled foreplay, she bats him around with those sultry lashes and those sharp teeth of hers) because he knows that between the two of them, there are plenty of heavy secrets and memories to bring a thousand blushes to ones cheeks.

“But would she care to share them with this new oddity?” He thinks devilishly, the deep-set glimmer of his entrancing eyes rolling over every curve and angle of Wound’s conflicted face. He sees longing first, mostly because it’s something he preys on; then chagrin. “Something of an open book, hmm?” He ponders as Femur drifts to stand beside him.

When she’s near, there need not be fear of the curse taking hold. Wound is safe … for now.

“Wound, the pleasure is mine.” He grins, leaning into the embrace his little phantom offers. “Call me Longclaw. I guard these shores and consequently, I guard you too.” He chuckles deeply.

He can’t help it. His lips turn to playing with Femur’s pale tuft of a forelock and once there, they plant warm kisses against the soft curve of her brow. Again he pulls away, insistent that he should do his best not to make the newcomer feel unwelcome (one can try, anyways) and he chooses to offer her direction, should she want it in the future. “If at any time you need anything, feel free to find myself or Overseer Warrick. In fact - I have little doubt that he’d love to meet a new Tephran. We all stick together here.”

@[Femur] @[wound] boyz will b boyz lol
    [Image: sScEgld.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hard candy dripping on me / femur & any - by Longclaw - 12-21-2017, 06:19 PM