• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    Piece by piece he collected me up off the ground, where you abandoned things.

Naked, she stands before him. He touches her all over, the wind he commands roaming over her body just like the first time they had met. Weaving between the tendrils of her mane, it lifts her feathers and makes her close her eyes, drinking it in. All of her has been presented to him, and she wouldn't take it back if she could. Coming here and falling in love was never her intention, yet here she stood, breathless and wide-eyed. She felt three again, twitterpeated and gaga over a boy. 

When he emerges through the underbrush, she inhales sharply, biting her lower lip. His muscles jump beneath his taut honey-tinged coat, and she can't help but shift her weight as she remember how he looked covered in sweat and tainted with the scent of her love. Stepping forward into the moonlight, she bares all to him. His name slips from her mouth, her voice husky and needy. "My Wind..." Rushing into him, she wraps her thick body around him best she can. His lips trail along her hip and she raises her tail, an invitation and a declaration. A life grows within her. 

My firefly's barrel presses against him, the daughter within fluttering, fighting against her ever-shrinking living space. As @[Canaan]'s muzzle is buried within her heavy locks, her mouth brushes his cheek, his jaw. Reaching up to his ear, she whispers softly to him, the words flowing out like a song. "There ain't ever been a mare to want anything as much as I want you." My wytch tries not to be so excited, but she can't help it, it feels so good to be his, to belong to him, to wear the earthy scent that is him. And now she will bear him a child, a symbol of their union. Sometimes she doesn't think she can take it, the weight of her desire for him.

Spirit-in-the-Sky, I hope you're ready, because she wants to go. They could run away together, hide at the end of the Earth, steal the show and never return. The sun hasn't come yet, she can find no reason to leave his side this evening. Her passion for him is suddenly renewed, as if she's shocked herself alive again with her own fickle electrical powers. A surge overwhelms her as she allows herself to momentarily lose control, and she meets his hazel eyes.

"I have something for you, a surprise to eclipse all others, my love."

Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me six years ago.

Messages In This Thread
    Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-14-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-22-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-25-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-25-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-28-2017, 10:17 AM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-06-2017, 01:31 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:08 PM