• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    He never walks away, he doesn't take from me, he takes care of me, he loves me.

No wings sprouted from her sloping shoulders, but when she was with him, she flew. He was taking her places she'd never been, giving her things she never knew she needed or wanted. As long as he was driving, she would ride. He commanded the wind, the whole sky was his home, she longed to be with him, tethered to nothing but his soul. She was ready. A longing lives in her soft green eyes as her head tilts to take in all of him, like a breath of air after an eternity underwater. There could never be enough of him, of this she was growing quite sure.

He pulls from her a whine as he is feather-light with his affections along her frame, his whiskers tickling and his lips wandering. She can feel the beat of his heart through his pelt as he pushes against her, almost roughly, but his passion is invigorating, inspiring. They were past the childishness of truth-or-dare, and quite frankly she was exhausted with games. Refreshing, honest, straight-up. He was everything she needed and more. 

Brushing up under his feathers, she lets his appendages trail the length of her body. Her muzzle sniffs and snorts across his skin, and she breathes deeply. The scent of him floods her brain, and sparks start firing off, literally and figuratively. A power surge rocks her frame, and she is jolted alive. A certain euphoria overcomes her, and suddenly she is high. Her pink tongue makes little circles on his pelt as she grooms him, making a trail down his barrel and to his flank. Making her way to his underbelly, she is kissing and cooing. When she sees he has dropped, there is a tickle in her stomach and a skip in her heartbeat. 

Her upper lip finds it's way to the sensitive tip of his member, and she nudges it gently. The smell of all his manhood excites her, causing her to kick upwards with her left rear leg. Lipping her way down his shaft, she massages the place where the soft skin of his thigh meets his torso, and she's all but purring at him. Supercharged, she shifts her weight from side to side, anxious for him to help her spend this excess energy. He pulls her back to him and they exchange a look, and he brushes the wild dreadlocks from her face. Two wanderers, ready to run wild together. Bound together, but to nothing else. They are two sides of the same coin, @[Canaan] and her, and she sees everything so much clearer now. Her lips part to speak, terrified and elated all at once to share her news with him. Her voice is barely above a hushed whisper, a secret all their own. No lies, just love.

"Soon, there will be more than just you and I, my Wind."

Piece by piece he restored my faith, that a man could be kind and a lover could stay.

Messages In This Thread
    Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-14-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-22-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-25-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-25-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-28-2017, 10:17 AM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-06-2017, 01:31 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:08 PM