• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    All of your hateful words will fall flat. I'll make something of myself, don't ask me to come back.

The hole that had always gaped within her heart seemed to be matched by him and only him. For so long she sought to fill herself with things, drugs, sex, adventure, but once the fleeting high was gone, she was cast back down to Earth, wax wings melted. Each time she picked herself up and dusted off her pelt, then continued on. She waits for the crash, but it doesn't come. He longs for the same freedoms, the same chains as she does, could they really carry each other? Could she share her load with him? Oh Jah-Lilah, aren't you already?

They had awoken, just the two of them, on countless mornings. It seemed to be a cycle, the three of them would go to bed together, but their evergreen mare would stir hours before them, and be off handling kingdom duties and politics. The absence had caused them to close that gap between them, so Jah-Lilah soon found herself the monkey-in-the-middle, and soon the coldness of the night was not noticed, so long as she had those dark wings draped around her in the moonlight. It wasn't long until she realized she couldn't live without him, she was so in love. 

Pushing the electricity out, out, out away from her body, she creates a sphere around them. There are no distractions, no sounds other than the ones they make inside their little bio-dome. His lips find their way to every nook and cranny of her frame and she shudders all over as he doesn't miss a spot. He pulls from her the very breath of her life, and she spreads her hind end for him as they explore each other like two virgins. Everything is new, everything is hers. There will be no sharing tonight, only a selfish love reserved for those that mate for life, lobsters, swans, penguins. Pushing into him, desiring to take all of him in, the beast inside her momentarily rises to the top and she nips him twice.

She had told her business, confessed the secret she'd been carrying for nine months, and he hadn't missed a beat. He was the strength that kept her here, if only he knew. As realization dawns on him and he steps back, she arches her neck, suddenly feeling exposed and glorious all at once. Her tail is raised and she whinnies, she has never felt closer to another being than she does in this moment of raw chemistry between them. She has allowed him into her soul, and she wants to do nothing but take him deeper now. His elation is evident, and his voice drops an octave as he speaks to her. She responds in kind, snatching at his mane, his withers, his wings.

"And you are a wonderful father already, I have no doubt in my mind that there's a reason the Earth-Mother chose you to finally give me a foal. This will be my first, Wind, and no one can ever take that honor from you..." He is nibbling down her neck and her train of thought is lost for a moment. Her composure regained, she continues, "I love you too, I have always been yours...show me how deep your love goes."

Turning her coppery rump to him, her dark tail is flipped out of the way, exposing the charcoal folds beneath. Winking at him, she peers 'round to beckon him forth, nickering lowly. She can spy his swollen phallus, and the sight of it causes her to mouth at him like a youngling. Again, she submits to him, she belongs to @[Canaan]. She can't wait to stink of him again, for him to mark her all over. A stream of pungent urine is released, and she stamps a foreleg, impatient and wonting. Her lips wiggle in the air as she calls for him again. "Come into me, my Wind."

Your love it isn't free, it has to be earned. I guess I didn't have anything you needed so I was worthless.

Messages In This Thread
    Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-14-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-22-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-25-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-25-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-27-2017, 07:47 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-28-2017, 10:17 AM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-06-2017, 01:31 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:08 PM