• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Under the old oak tree [Bowie]

This is Major Tom to Ground Control. I'm stepping through the door and I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today. For here am I sitting in a tin can. Far above the world, Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

And he had walked and walked and walked. Oh it terribly boring when you walk alone in Beqanna. So many go on babbling about the silliest things (like who is snogging who and who is breaking up). Bowie, as gentlemanly as ever, listens till his ear is bent all black and blue to the little stories. He thinks of Nerine from time to time and the kitty cat queen. He wonders where she had run off to...

The spring day is as fine as any with a little light drizzle but nothing to shake a fist at. He was as purple as ever (a seemingly rare color these days) and wishing to perhaps find a familiar face. He had not have known many in his time in Beqanna but he did tend to treasure who he had known. It seemed like so many came and went with the seasons. But with changes sometimes the past was woken.

Across the way is the sheen if a pretty dark coat and a glint of an emerald eye. Welly, welly well!" Bowie exclaims as he nearly steps on the mare. "Hestia, my love, as I live and breathe!" He grins at her (rather dashingly). "It has been too long, dear. How are you?" Bowie asks with a smile as she is nearly too excited to see her! He doesn't care if she is stand-offish and a true Amazon through and through. He thought she was lovely just the same.

Bowie.

im so sorry it's short love, i wanted to get this up Smile getting back in his groovey ways.

Messages In This Thread
    Under the old oak tree [Bowie] - by Hestia - 11-16-2017, 02:42 PM
    RE: Under the old oak tree [Bowie] - by Bowie - 11-17-2017, 06:29 PM
    RE: Under the old oak tree [Bowie] - by Hestia - 11-18-2017, 01:53 AM