• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When two streams meet and turn into a raging river.. - Ivar
    Nyka.
    Nyka could not help but to let a smile slip across her maw as she sees Ivar step into the path ahead of her. She chuckles softly seeing his eyes light up at his sight of her. Her orbs scanned his frame, boy did he grow up rather nicely.. Nyka gave a small bow of her skull as the man came running up to her, vocals seaming to spurt out a thousand words a minute.  "Ivar, its a pleasure to see you again." She said lifting her skull, her dark orbs meeting his, her nares inhaling his scent.. it was almost intoxicating. "Where have I been? Where havnt I." She said with a laugh. "I just took a few years to.. .. to.." Nyka spoke.. thinking before she said more.. not quite sure why she left in the first place.. "to explore, live alone in the shadows, travel Beqanna in silence..." She said with the best smile she could muster. "I would also like to apologize for leaving you waiting for me on the battlefield. It will not happen again." Nyka said, her bodice and pillars all standing strong.. clearly giving the man her word. She hoped he would not be mad at her. Back then she claimed she wanted to fight.. but she never even went to her first mock battle. Nyka had tried to do some soul searching in her time away.. but even she wasn't sure what she had found. 

"But enough about me!" Nyka said taking a spot by his side, orbs looking over this gorgeous terra before her before turning her attention to Ivar.."How have you been? when did you become king?... and most importantly.. did ya miss me?" Nyka spoke, her last words a joke. Her vocals laughed although she was intrigued about how he got to where he was now, high on his throne. Last she had seen of him he was just a little colt.. boy how time flies..
    lightning in her soul, thunder in her heart, and chaos in her bones

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When two streams meet and turn into a raging river.. - Ivar - by Nyka - 11-18-2017, 01:25 PM