• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When two streams meet and turn into a raging river.. - Ivar
    NykA
    Nyka watched as the man looked her orver. Giving a respectable nod as he thanked her for her compliment. Her orbs then scanned over the land, the tall standing palm trees..small freshwater springs.. beautiful colorful orchids. This land was truely beautiful. Her orbs click back over to Ivar as he speaks to her. She couldn't help but smile back at him, seeing him smile at her. "I had originally planned to only vist.." Nyka spoke kindly. "So you want to use my talents huh?" She asks walking just a few steps closer to him, her eyes locking onto his.. "What would I get out of chose to stay here?' Nyka inquired. She was not one to 'work' for free.

ooc:Sorry! trying to find my muse again!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When two streams meet and turn into a raging river.. - Ivar - by Nyka - 12-08-2017, 10:13 AM