• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies..[Offspring]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords ebon pillars carried her back home.. after three years of being away. Her hazel orbs scanned around looking at the beautiful landscape, still a bit nippy for spring, but she had grown to love it. Her body slithered through the terra, just soaking it all in. Her curly locks fell in her eyes, but for once she didnt toss it to the side. "Ah it's good to be home.." She spoke aloud to herself as the spring breeze drifted her scent through the home land.. Wonder if Offspring is still here.. she thought to herself, occasionally peeking into caves to she if she could find her old friend.

"HEY OLD MAN! I know you're here! You know you've missed me!! Don't deny it!!!" Jords temptress-like, warm vocals called out to Offy, knowing he'd rarely leave home; a smirk curled across her lips. She continued to let her bodice drift through the terra, waiting for him to come to her. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Jord - 11-16-2017, 10:09 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Tantalize - 11-17-2017, 10:02 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Offspring - 11-17-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Jord - 11-17-2017, 11:17 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Tantalize - 11-17-2017, 11:48 PM