• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies..[Offspring]

tantalize

In the middle of the night

In my dreams

I know I'm gonna be with you

So I'll take my time..

It’s not lost on her how the ebony mare pointedly ignores her until Offspring arrives. It only makes her raise a brow, the thin line of her lips curling into a small smirk. Ah, the young and the ignorant. When will they learn? She remembers that feeling of insecurity when she had been young… A supple girl with a crown on her head and little to no experience at her back. Part of her feels sorry for the girl who immediately seems to doubt her intentions in calling her counterpart. Those golden eyes, sharp as a hawk, are able to catch the slight glint of dismay as Offspring's lips trail from her hip to her jaw, pressing luxurious kisses to her dappled skin. She is unable to keep the pleasure from her gaze, the softening of her tense muscles. Not that she would hide her feelings anyways, why would she?

She does not comment on the rudeness Jord has shown her in her decisive brush off nor in the terse way she does finally greet her. There is no hurt nor doubt herself in the way he introduces her to the stranger. Companion, lover, mate, heart. It was all the same. For his heart beat as hers and vice versa, they were one. Entangled in body and soul for the rest of eternity if she had it her way.

”Welcome back.. Jord.” She doesn’t miss a beat, she had ruled the jungle after all. Diplomacy was a hard thing to forget. Still, there’s a subtle sting in her words. A cautious warning. As if the young thing could pull the wool over her eyes. Old friends or not, she protected her interests with barbed wire and an iron fist. How easily friends could topple into unchartered waters. Best not to do so when a shark lay waiting in it’s depths.

Her time was coming closer and the jaguar mare finds herself leaning into his broad side comfortably, her plush muzzle running lovingly over the curve of his muscular shoulder as the two catch up. Ruffling her healing wings lightly against her extended sides, tickling him with a few loose feathers. She doesn’t mind being excluded from the conversation although she keeps an ear flicked towards them, picking up the words exchanged. Missing nothing as her kisses find the familiar puckered scars of old and the newer bite marks imprinted on his raven skin. A small smile finding her lips as they press against his neck, beneath the long tangled locks, inhaling the musk of brine and ash she has come to love and know.

They were one. In everything.

@[Offspring] @[Jord]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Jord - 11-16-2017, 10:09 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Tantalize - 11-17-2017, 10:02 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Offspring - 11-17-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Jord - 11-17-2017, 11:17 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Tantalize - 11-17-2017, 11:48 PM