• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let's play a fun game?
    @Radar, lmao #4 killed me. Legendary.

And well I have four active but god knows that number literally can't stay that low for any decent amount of time so here we go.

#1) I have a 3.9 GPA. I can excel at any intellectual field that I apply myself to.
    #2) Do you think I know what the hell I want to do with all those brains? Nope. And when I tell people that my life goal is to be a published author and a stay at home mom, you can bet that I get the "but you're wasting your talents!" speech. And I totally would be. But I really only love writing - everything else I'm just.. good at.
    #3) Since I've been stressing about my future life and came to the conclusion that if I want to be a writer, then I should be writing, I decided to come back home to Beqanna. And I'm honestly feeling so good about being back. This place gives me the rush of dopamine that I am sorely lacking.
    #4) I cry a whoooooole lot, but more often than not I feel like a sociopath. I struggle to empathize with others, to understand the consequences of my actions before and after said actions, and to even to form a solid, concrete self identity. Woo!
    #5) I am the last child in a family of 7, and I have 9 nieces/nephews.
    #6) I live in a city that has been known to be the coldest place in Canada on certain days in the winter; like, I'm talking being in the computer lab at school and hearing that it is negative 50 degrees celcius - because we don't screw around about school. Yeah. It sucks.
    #7) My favourite food is and always will be spaghetti. I will eat it for breakfast, lunch, and supper, all in the same day, for a ridiculous amount of days straight.
    #8) I dance competitively, and although I am not the best by any means, I have dedicated 14 years of my life to the sport and am insanely proud of my progress and how it has helped me with self expression and self acceptance.
    #9) Kuna and I are best friends since 2012, because of Beqanna. Shout out to her! <3
    #10) I don't have pets because my dad is allergic, so that's no fun; but I want cats, and one day if I'm rich and leisurely, maybe I'll get a horse or two. At this point, I'm just trying to make it through each day. So I won't get ahead of myself.
    #11) over 600 hours logged in mass effect. MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT. Mass effect. Mass. Effect.
    #11) It is 1:30 am and I have to work tomorrow! Goodnight dearies.

Messages In This Thread
    Let's play a fun game? - by devin - 11-17-2017, 01:28 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by Cassi - 11-17-2017, 02:42 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by devin - 11-17-2017, 02:45 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by J'adore - 11-17-2017, 02:55 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by kahzie - 11-17-2017, 03:02 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by Calcifer - 11-17-2017, 05:27 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by Neo - 11-17-2017, 06:09 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by Pride88 - 11-17-2017, 06:46 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by Cassi - 11-18-2017, 03:20 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by Radar - 11-18-2017, 03:38 PM
    RE: Let's play a fun game? - by Krys - 11-18-2017, 03:58 PM