• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

curiosity killed the cat || scyla
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    Each spat word is another blow to his chest, each worst than the last, but even from his knees he will not let her spew her venom at Ellyse. "Do not," he demands through tightened throat, "bring her into this, Scyla." The tone is clipped and yet there is still a quiver in the depths of it, perhaps only perceptible enough to the two that he currently shares company with. He'd seen Scyla this terrified only once before, at the hands of Dog-face, and it threatens to tear him in two, but that does not excuse her attitude when she turns her barbs on the champagne mare.

He hears the snort beside him and knows that Ellyse's own restraint is due only to his relationship with the steel and ice mare. Had the circumstances been different, the one-eyed champagne would have attacked first and asked questions later ─ Dahmer gazes back at her fleetingly with red-rimmed eyes and only wishes he knew how to convey his appreciation for her. Scyla's terrified and angry voice draws him back to her, renewing his confusion. "Party?" the black beast questions incredulously, "Why would I go to a party? I command the Guard, Scyla. Duty over fun. Mother taught us that." His confusion and fear cannot be masked, even in the terse words that fall from his lips.

His two-toned sister half rears, her tattered wings splayed, and the black beast rocks himself back to his hooves, returning to Ellyse's side and giving Scyla just a bit more room. His champagne lover comes to his defense and he presses his dark hip to her gently, so thankful that she is here to offer witness to his... whereabouts the night of Sylva's party.

Dahmer's heart breaks at the confession of her pregnancy. His first niece or nephew, her first child. A product of rape. Of heartache. The black beast's tears spill over and he shakes his head in frantic denial as Ellyse takes the lead, offering facts beyond what he can offer to his sister, and he is so thankful (so relieved) that she remains beside him, steady and unfaltering. Gryffen. Dahmer had heard the name before, knew of the infamous individual attached to it. His rage soars again and he stomps a hoof against the rocky ground. "I would never hurt you, Scy. I need you to believe me. I need you to believe me so I can hunt him down."
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Scyla] @[Ellyse]

Messages In This Thread
    curiosity killed the cat || scyla - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 10:34 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || scyla - by Scyla - 11-19-2017, 12:03 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || scyla - by Ellyse - 11-19-2017, 01:18 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || scyla - by Dahmer - 11-19-2017, 06:49 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || scyla - by Scyla - 11-19-2017, 07:56 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || scyla - by Ellyse - 11-19-2017, 08:47 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || scyla - by Dahmer - 11-19-2017, 10:45 PM