• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - any
    To her relief, the stranger before her is not startled by her presence, and simply turns her head to let out a soft "hi" in the green-pointed mare's direction. Krone can see the aching in the lavender mare's eyes as she studies the mare's emerald wings (it is the own aching she assumes her own eyes reveal when she thinks of her father, or any of the family she lost). She does not push her, simply allows her a moment of time to react.

"Krone, right?" A murmur through pursed lips, and for just a moment Krone forgets that Kylin had been there when Circinae claimed Ischia as her own. The lavender mare tries to smile, and Krone offers her own grin in return.

"That'd be me," She replies, continuing to keep her distance. The bay mare doesn't want to be pushy, or come off too strong. She feels for the mare before her, and wants her to know she isn't alone. "I don't believe I caught your name though." She admits, staring at the shimmering lavender of her coat, trying to shake the uneasy feeling the comes any time Kirin crosses her mind.

@[Kylin] (sorry no HTML, they're being stubborn right now *eye roll*) I knew that lavender coat had to indicate something! Big Grin How fun! I can't wait to see if that comes up soon Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Kylin - 11-18-2017, 01:49 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Krone - 11-20-2017, 03:54 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Krone - 11-30-2017, 08:07 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Krone - 12-07-2017, 05:15 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Krone - 12-14-2017, 08:53 PM