• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lets sing a gay little spring song [Ivar]

Lamb tell me a story..

Kindred was not the best at words sometimes. She seemed almost aloof sometimes and that led to some confusing conversations or just confused ramblings. It came with being a loner mostly; you just don’t know how to interact with others in the best ways.

He asked if she liked flowers and Kindred leaned her head and thought a moment. “ I enjoy some of them for the scent. The ones that grow on the bushes in a shape that mimics a bees hive standing up..” She had to think a moment more about the right name, “ I believe lilac is the name.” She chuckled some, “ I even hear there is a flower that each time you smell it your mind thinks it is the first time every time. What a wonderful thing to imagine.” The speckled mare looked to the painted stallion as he lead the way down roads he seemed to know. “ Do you have a favorite? Or, even a favorite fruit you like to find with the warm weather?” She asked as they continued to walk.  

She watched the world around her pass by as he led the way. “ You have my interest Ivar I will stay in your home for as long as you wish me to. And, should there come a day where you or I have grown tired of one another then I shall take my leave. Again if you wish it.” She made sure that the tone in her voice was silvery but, also had a tone of harshness with in it. She did not want him to think her some doe eyed filly falling all over him at first sight. He was merely showing an interest in her and Kindred was returning the favor.

The scent of melting snow passed her nostrils as they walked and the weather had warmed perhaps due to moving away from the river. Spring was in the air but one could easily curse themselves back into the snow if they uttered something too soon.

Kindred

@[Ivar]
    HTML By- Calcifer

Messages In This Thread
    Lets sing a gay little spring song [Ivar] - by Kindred - 11-19-2017, 08:19 PM