• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lets sing a gay little spring song [Ivar]

Lamb tell me a story..

The open fields of Loess opened to the two traveling horses. The winter coat had started to fall away from Kindreds frame leaving those appaloosa spots on her coat more crisp and clear. She would look to Ivar as he answered her questions, “ I am not much for all of their names as well I must admit. I only know a few and after those I am in the dark.” He mentioned that he knew someone that might know more and the mare smiled, “ A wealth of knowledge is always a good thing to have on hand. Perhaps some lessons are in order.”

He answered another of her questions as the walk continued and she took in a deep breath of that fresh unspoiled air. “ Pomegranates. I will have to ask your teacher or al things that grow how to know them.” She smiled, “ Always nice to have a favorite that you can steal away in a private place or share with someone you care for.” She looked to him, “ Or so I am told.”

One of her ears kept focused on the stallion as he spoke again and she nodded her head once more. “ I think having a purpose within this kingdom you run would keep me interested. Plus it is always good to be of use to someone rather than a thorn in their side.” She bowed her head to the stallion. The mare had a feeling she might have fallen into a trap that Ivar had set though she could not be sure. She did not like being told what to do but, if one asked her nicely that was a different story. “ Tell me about the ways I might help you.”

She stood then as he called out for another to join them and the pricking forward of her ears gave away her interest in the one that came to them. Her walleyes taking in the appearance of the mare that joined them. My this place I have stumbled into is very interesting indeed. She thought to herself before offering her own voice, “ Hello.” Kindred lowered her head slightly in a greeting bow. “ Are you the one that Ivar has mentioned that knows all the names of the flowers in the fields?” She asked softly.

Kindred

OOC-sorry for poo been busy with work
    HTML By- Calcifer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lets sing a gay little spring song [Ivar] - by Kindred - 11-25-2017, 03:31 PM