• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bottom of the deep blue sea; any
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    She can only smile up at her sweet brother. He had been her only friend for so long and he was truly the only one she ever trusted. She rests her head against him gently, sighing contently, the steady drum of his heart lulling her quietly. She is grateful that he does ot push her.

"I miss you, Castile. I miss you at home. Mother and father are off and gone and I get so lonely..." She frowns slightly. She had hoped he would say he would return to Nerine but she would never asks him to if his heart did not want it. "I mean, I would love to have you there..." She looks up with a smirk. Just because she does not ask him to return does not mean she couldn't insinuate.

"I may need your help." Isobell had been thinking of Ivar lately thought it was almost unwilling. Isobell sighs slowly again. She felt a need to visit Loess but was not sure of it's nature.Something was nudging her to and she was hoping to ask her brother to step in for her while she paid her visit...

Perhaps it would not be too much to ask? The painted woman chews her lip as her eyes cloud. She was scared to ask her sibling for such a request but was not sure whom else she could trust to look after Nerine.

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; any - by Isobell - 11-19-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; any - by Castile - 11-21-2017, 10:44 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; any - by Isobell - 11-21-2017, 02:02 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; any - by Castile - 11-29-2017, 09:13 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; any - by Isobell - 11-30-2017, 08:36 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; any - by Castile - 12-07-2017, 07:09 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; any - by Isobell - 12-16-2017, 09:58 PM