• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mature]  he burns me with his eyes of gold to embers; chapter two - closed
    <center><style> .nevermadeitasawiseman {background-image:url('https://s8.postimg.org/3ylmahiol/fornikolinetexture.png'); border: 1px solid black; width: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px black;} .couldntcutitasapoormanstealin {background-image:url('https://s8.postimg.org/6retum679/fornikoline.png'); width: 600px; height: 400px;} .tiredoflivinlikeablindman {margin-top: -110px; color: #c8dace; text-shadow: -1px -1px black, -1px -1px black; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family georgia, serif; font-size: 1.2em; font-style: italic;} .imsickofsightwithoutasenseoffeelin {width: 520px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(147, 154, 130, 0.8); border: 1px solid black; border-bottom: 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size: 0.9em; line-height: 1.2em; text-align: justify; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px black inset; color: black;} </style><div class="nevermadeitasawiseman"><div class="couldntcutitasapoormanstealin"></div><div class="tiredoflivinlikeablindman">Amidst the mists and coldest frosts
    he thrusts his fists against the posts
    and still insists he sees the ghosts</div><div class="imsickofsightwithoutasenseoffeelin">She had never thought they would find her. Niko had thought she had been clever by using the path with the rocks but something is unnatural about the way they are screeching and even though it is quiet in the cave, their voices soon shatter whatever relief has hoped to bloom in her heart.

<b>"Nikooo...NIKOOO....NIKOLINE, SHOW YOUR SELF, LITTLE BITCH!!"</B> The voice of Penny nearly deafens her. Niko stands too quickly, reeling as she engulfs in her fear and bashes her poll against the low hanging ceiling. It sends stars across her eyes, the white flash of pain that makes her nauseous. Niko wants to assess the damage but the warmth of blood that tricks down the her cheek, staining the white of her hair and skin is enough to shake her away from such a petty thought.

The painted woman chance at survival is to head deeper into the darkness of the cave. She can hear them calling her in all attempts. Sweet 'pretty pleases', angry sharp words, the acid of cruelty calling her anything from 'bitch' to 'whore' to 'cunt'. Niko, despite the dizziness and the steady ooze of blood, does not give up her life and chooses to darkness over sacrifice. There was no mercy in their voices despite their masked pleading for her to return to them.

Her legs are tired, her lung scream as she scrambles, falls, gets up to repeat it all. She can feel the sting of sweat and blood as she fights her way through the growing darkness but she gladly gave up the light for her life.

After what seemed like hours, the walls seem to be closing in.

Niko had though she was simply bumped into the side of the cave. She traces it along with the edge of her muzzle to help find a passage. The darkness has nearly engulfed her vision but she traces to wall like a blind woman in a desperate attempt at saving herself. Panic begins to set in when she can feel the press of the wall against her other side. Niko is scared and feral in the darkness, still pushing forward despite the pain of the sharp edges tearing into her soft skin. Was this a better fate? To die alone and cold in the darkness?

Yes. A million times yes.

She can barely breath. The wall seems to collapse around her and the hope to escape is dimming. Each crooked edge brings a fresh rip in her skin, her blood surely tracing the sides of the rocky cave like a trail. It is almost too much but...but there is a <b>"-light"</b> she whispers and suddenly the blood dribbling in her eyes and the pain of the rawness on her sides means nothing and she squeezes forward till suddenly there is a -pop- and she stumbles into an open room.

The light is so much brighter here as it resonates against the sides of a cavern like a hot fire. Niko draws to cit easily as it is the only source of light. Her eyes are wide and she temporarily forgets about the pain that she feels before she breaches the edge of the bowl to find <i>them</i> in all states of savagery. There are moans and giggling...and JACK! The sounds of -fucking- are above it all and Niko stands in horror of the images. Jack seems to be the source of it all...she doesn't understand. <i>Oh Jack, how could you??</i> Niko mourns silently as wetness threatens her eyes till the sight of whats seems like rain droplets, thick and fat, seem to fall from the ceiling. Slowly, inch by inch, her eyes crawl up to the source to only find the horrible construed face of Abigail. Niko does all but scream as she clamps her mouth shut, trying to understand how the rocks bulge from her yellow head, the horses who she had called family, seem to use the blood dripping down upon them like lubrication to worm and intertwine their bodies in their rampant acts of sin.

<I>(How could you, Jack?)</i>

<i>'Come on, you know you want to...'<i> Their voices echo in her head and she can not seem to comprehend it all. It makes her dizzy and tired...perhaps if she could squeeze back through..but no, she had lost enough blood already...but wait, maybe that is just it...could it all be an illusion brought on by the injury to her head? Niko seems clouded in her thoughts and perhaps if she were able to think more clearly then she could have found a better solution but at this rate of blood loss from the gaping cut on her brow and the threads of blood painting her pink on her sides, well what else more could she lose? Niko desperately, and perhaps falsely, hopes this is all just a fever dreams and decides to confront them.

<b>"Jack! Everyone! What is going on?"</b> The mare asks from the edge of the cavern, horrified by their activities, but she does not dare enter their debauchery for fear that their blood bathing may include using her own. She is careful to ask them from the stance and carefully to try and keep an eye on the exit of the cave but...wait? How did they beat here <i>here</i> if they had been out <i>there</i>? Perhaps she was dead already and lost in her won madness but the pain of her sides and her brow were very much real and so she trains her eyes on Jack with a sad desperation wetting them <b>"Jack? What the hell is going on?!"</b> Perhaps he was the puppeteer...Niko did not know but she would soon find out whether it was all a figment of a broken brain or real.

The blood still seems to fall and the red stallion still seemed to glow, staining his own hide a darker red, she is not sure if any of the others have even really noticed her at all...<div style="text-align: center; font-size: 1.2em; color: black; text-shadow: -1px -1px #c8dace, -1px -1px #c8dace; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia, serif; margin-top: 20px;">nikoline</div><div style="text-align: center; font-style: italic;">barret x syntyche</div></div></div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    RE: he burns me with his eyes of gold to embers; chapter two - by Nikoline - 11-22-2017, 03:03 AM