• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We danced on into the night - Any

On instinct she had stumbled away from him, as to flee from the fire that had come unexpected. Her next reaction is to glance around, her dark eyes searching for Levi’s form, but no, it hadn’t been him either. Nor did she see anybody else near enough to cause that. Which meant it had been either her, or Bragi. And based on the latter’s reaction it hadn’t been his own doing.

Shock and surprise swirl in Amorette’s own eyes as she watches him. His scream has her ears still ringing by the time he’s pressed up against a tree. He’d been rather quick for someone in his position: blind and hurt, and it was clear that Bragi wasn’t used to his blindness like someone who was born that way would be. His whole position and body language screams panic and fear. And that influences Amore too.

Her dark eyes glance around nervously and her ears flick back against her neck. Unable to stand still she moves a little on her spot, forward and back again, and from the left to the right. All in an undefined pattern and with pauses in between. Amore snorts, but it’s his outburst that has her frozen.

She doesn’t understand what he is speaking off, but she does flinch. Okay, so clearly I had not been Bragi. That left only one other solution: it had been hér doing, even if she didn’t know what the fuck it was either. However, she does feel guilty. How could she not, looking at Bragi’s state of mind. ”I.. I’m s-sorry..” she mumbles again, glancing her gaze down for a short second, unable to look at the buckskin male.

”I’m not going to hurt you..” she continues after a short pause. Amorette doesn’t know what had happened just now, but as long as she wouldn’t touch him again, it should be fine, right? She swallows the dry lump in her throat, but does not attempt to approach Bragi. ”I don’t know what you’ve gone through, but this is Tephra.. You’re safe here.” Of that she was sure. She would make sure he would be.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 11-24-2017, 12:19 PM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 11-29-2017, 06:11 PM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 12-03-2017, 06:14 PM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 12-04-2017, 03:54 PM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 12-16-2017, 12:16 AM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Amorette - 12-20-2017, 02:44 PM