• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars[Sid pony]

Reshi

Tonight was calm.  The noises of the night soft in the back of my mind.  I was more engrossed in my owns cares to noticed anything around me.  That is until I hear a soft whicker.  My dark ears flicker in the direction from which it traveled.  My eyes soon to follow.  A strange figure loams in the dark of night.  Nearly calling upon the powers I bore to protect me.  

My worries turn to curiousity as a small beacon of light travels to me.  Hovering around my blueish frame.  My heart quickens inside my ribcage.  A snort of disbelief leaves my nares.  From the moon I pull it's glowing light into a torch of my own.  Sending it halfway to the figure of the night.  My moonlight shows me what it really was.  I am shocked to see the hairless mare standing before me.  It's not often you see such things.  The surprise in my eyes could not be concealed but when the mare asks of my family, surprise turns to curiousity.  

I turn my body to align straight with the mare.  My body drawn nearer so as to not shout my reply.  In turn awakening those that were resting here.  I stop at a reasonable distant, "My mother is Vi.  My father Astray." I quiet to hear more of what the mare had to say, "I know of only one other and that is Scorch.  Do you know of them?" I question inquisitively.  Longing to know my family still lives...

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

reshi2_zpsxb5rpudr

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars[Sid pony] - by Reshi - 12-03-2017, 07:09 PM