• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm a rebel just for kicks now - Karaugh - Private

He had been on his best behavior for so long; he had almost forgotten the animal he truly was. 

Levi had molded himself in his father's image only to become a lackluster copy - a counterfeit.  He had tried so hard, too hard, for such meager results. Each day he had bridled himself, quenched his fire, and tried to forget the anger which set him apart. The precarious son would never pass as Offspring.

But his Father, his God, couldn't see him here.

He had cowed her, using his flames when necessary, until they reached a cave which he knew was deep and narrow. His year exploring the islands had shown him many wonders. With his flames, he could travel to places too dark for most to explore.

"Bat's like caves, don't they?" He hisses more than speaks his first words to the buckskin woman, before summoning a wall of flame to chase her the final steps into her prison.

"Keep walking," he growls. The air is damp, and as they travel down into the earth it grows cool. Finally, they reach an alcove, a pocket cavern along the main corridor and the mottled stallion uses whatever force or magic necessary to convince his captive that is where they are going. The entryway is narrow and low, but it opens up into a small caver just large enough to comfortably accommodate the two of them. He places his broad form squarely in front of the only escape.

"This is going to be home, just for a little while." If he were above ground he would have smiled, but here under the earth, he doesn't bother. He doesn't need to charm her.  

For the first time, now that they are settled and safe, he takes a moment to truly observe her. The curve of her pregnant belly glistens in the orange light and the arch of her neck tempt him closer. But it is her eyes which truly capture him. As he watches the reflected flames dance in her dark eyes he feels his energy returning, vitality coursing red and hot through his veins. 
    Raging. Demanding.

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Neo] Soo, I skipped ahead a little so we could move it along. let me know if anything needs to be changed.
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a rebel just for kicks now - Karaugh - Private - by Levi - 11-25-2017, 10:17 PM