• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm a rebel just for kicks now - Karaugh - Private

She presses into him, her round curves filling the hollow below his barrel and that's the end of it. He tells himself he couldn't care less what she thinks of him but instinctually he seeks her approval, and he constructs this action to men more than it probably does. 

Unsteadily, he finds the earth. Every nerve across his body seems to glow - it isn't love, but it's close. 

As her gentle caress slides along the swell of his neck, he is soft and responsive, giving into the pressure with closed eyes. His lips part as the pressure grows until there is the pop off her fangs dividing his hide, he doesn't flinch - he knew they weren't just for show. Where there should be pain there is only sensation, and it adds deliciously to the tingling in his head. 

A tamed beast - for now.

Saliva, blood or both run down his neck, but he lets her drink. She wouldn't see the light of day until Ellyse said otherwise, and she had to eat. He reasons that he is feeding her out of necessity, but there is something more than that as he adjusts his neck to send her more of what she craves.

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

Ok, this is pretty short because I wanted to know what she was doing before I had him pull away XD
    He's a big guy - I figured he could lose a lot of blood before he got too woozy, but if she does go too far he will obviously stop her before he passes out or anything.
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a rebel just for kicks now - Karaugh - Private - by Levi - 12-05-2017, 09:59 PM