• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ran my wandering mind away; Scorch/Hurricane/any

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

My dear Crito, despite the greying of your lovely bay coat (identical to the one which Scorch ought to sport) and the aching in your joints, Scorch’s restrain is owed to your companion over there. While she has not changed in the three decades of their existence, she has learned some manners. This dapple grey man would probably not appreciate the Queen tackling her old-man brother in the middle of a diplomatic meeting, alliance solidified or no.

Her eyes roll – very maturely, I might add – at her brother’s cocky reply. Smartass, the gesture implies. Her smile does not falter, however. “Any Brother is welcome in the Jungle,” She replies to his affirmation of the ‘brazen warrior women’s’ hospitality. Never let it be said that the ugly hairless lady was rude to her allies… Often.

“Of course, please, enter.” She steps to the side, opening the Jungle to the men. Foliage brushes against her hocks, though in this cramped space, her bubble of space is rarely respected anyways. “Yes, Rhy has spoken with me. I agree that the encouragement of exchanged foals is a good one, by the way.” She says easily as they begin walking through the kingdom. “But I believe this is enough politics for one day. If you wish to mingle among the Sisterhood or simply sight-see, be my guest. Unfortunately, Hurricane, Crito shall have to be your guide.” She winks at her twin. “I have business elsewhere. It was a pleasure, sirs.”

Veering into a smaller, alternate path, the Khaleesi leaves the men to their own devices with a swish of her scraggly tail.

Scorch

Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

Thought this would be a good place to end the thread considering my inability to post often Smile
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ran my wandering mind away; Scorch/Hurricane/any - by Scorch - 07-08-2015, 11:03 PM