• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Jah-Lilah
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    Kylin had yet to get to know the forest green and navy blue mare as the red woman in front of her did. She hadn’t yet learned the lesson Circinae had wanted her to learn, but perhaps the former keeper wasn’t meant to be her tutor. The realisation has the lavender and white woman tilt her head, suddenly seeing Jah-Lilah in a whole different light.

It is easy to follow her lead and before she knows it, they find themselves on the beach. She doesn’t hesitate to step onto the water, only a couple of steps in, so she wouldn’t be too far away from Jah-Lilah, but with the comfort the sea offered as the waves gently rolled over and underneath her hooves. Her eyes are locked on Jah-Lilah, waiting for what the pregnant mare has to say.

The red witch offers her more words than Circinae had ever spoken to her. Kylin listens carefully, her ears sometimes flicking around as if she’s trying to process the new insights and information that’s offered to her. She doesn’t interrupt Jah-Lilah, and instead offers as much time as she needs. Kylin knows very well what it is like to lose a very close companion. And thus she allows Jah-Lilah to speak about her loved ones, interested to learn about them, but she also doesn’t really know what to do with the information.

Jah-Lilah speaks her mind, which, indeed, bring up more questions. Top of doubts on top of that too. What good could she do? She didn’t match up to the others’ strength, nor was she as clever as them. Kylin is about to ask ”How can I do that? How can I stop them?” Because it only seems logical to ask Jah-Lilah. But the words that follow next are in big contrast with that what Circinae had told her.

Kylin is speechless. Leave Ischia? There had only been one before who had put that thought in her mind. Ivar had asked her to come live in Loess. She had asked for time, and time she’d taken. And yet she’d failed to make a decision. So things stayed like they were. Kylin residing in Ischia and Ivar the king of Loess.

”I.. I should l-leave Ischia?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Jah-Lilah - by Kylin - 01-12-2018, 05:06 PM