• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Unbound, unkempt, uncertain [Anyone]

Kasanova

Lost in conversation, the pair seemed to have had a life long friendship.  Little did he know how much of strangers they had been.  The way, as he came to stand near them, the spotted mare comes to shield her partner.  As if he was some sort of threat.  Her gaurding stance was followed by harsh and hate-laced words.  His smirk, as she commands it to, vanishes.  One brow rises as in confusion at her distaste.  Who the hell pissed in her oats, he thinks to himself.

The slender bay mare reaches for her companion in comfort.  Her words much more kind and delicate.  Though her announcement of his apparent youth causes him to frown. Foal! Who you calling foal lady?!  He dismiss it and his smile returns with an apology, "I'm sorry.  Have I done something wrong? I simply asked if you were having a nice day." Hazel eyes look to the bay now, "Why would I hurt you?" He answers her question with a question of his own.  What had he done that warranted such caution?

You are more than just a pretty face

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Unbound, unkempt, uncertain [Anyone] - by Kasanova - 12-04-2017, 04:22 PM