• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blackbird singing in the dead of night...[Any]
    THEY SAY IT'S OVER AND I'M FINE AGAIN

This is Nerine.

This.

Grim looked around, his tangled mess of hair moving stuntedly as he coughed. “If you say so.” His voice was gravelly as he spoke, and he coughed again. His throat was sore from lack of usage, and he looked outward towards the waves, finding that he much preferred the woman in the waves than this visage before him. The mistress was wet, slick, and beautiful, but she was not the ocean.

His first love would always be the ocean.

The black and white light that emanated off of her still entranced him, however, and he found his mind quieted enough to actually formulate thoughts. Grimdark closed his eyes and shook his head, squaring her up as he took a step towards her. “They call me Grimdark.” he says, silently aware that he is saying his name out loud for the first time in his entire life. “Whether or not that is my real name, I have never heard. But it suits me now.”

His voice smooths out quickly as he speaks, a thick, vibrant honey coating his tongue as he steps closer to Isobelle, taking her scent and nearly going rigid at the scent of sex and salt that wafts off her body, as he waits to see if he will get to spy her sliding through the waves with all the effortlessness of the siren that he now feels keeps him rooted to his spot. And yet, this area… this Nerine

“It certainly is a pretty day.”

That’s Grimdark for you. Says exactly what’s on his mind.

GRIMDARK
    deimos x ea, dragon vision, twilight manipulation, twin to allure

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blackbird singing in the dead of night...[Any] - by Grimdark - 12-03-2017, 06:55 PM