• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blackbird singing in the dead of night...[Any]
    THEY SAY IT'S OVER AND I'M FINE AGAIN

Grim heard her. He had chosen to ignore her. And yet, she came right back to the main question. She wants to know more about him. She's the only one who ever did. He cocked a brow at her, and for the first time, he felt himself smiling, his handsome features relaxing as he felt himself absorbing into the atmosphere—taking in the sights and smells and the ambience of Nerine... So like Ischia, and yet... so vastly different. Larger. More to explore. "You know, I'm not entirely sure." He laughs airly, a deep rumble that settles in the base of his throat.  

Looking at her, his mane pulls away from his face and reveals his copper colored face. it contrasts against his silver eyes and similarly colored body. He wonders how such a creature came to be. She did not seem to be the siren type. She was so strong, so...  warrioresque. How then does a broad beauty become the slinky ocean siren that he had scene—the one who mesmorized him and kept him to his place. Kept him curious enough to stay—which is a rare feat in and of itself.  

"Would you like to show me your home?"  

GRIMDARK
    deimos x ea, dragon vision, twilight manipulation, twin to allure

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blackbird singing in the dead of night...[Any] - by Grimdark - 12-07-2017, 06:48 PM