• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape; any

S O L A C E

Solace laughs as his whiskers tickle her cheekbone, her eyes casting out to the center of the lake, "you would probably be happier if it was something awful and ferocious that you could persuade to be your friend."

But the off-hand comment is quickly forgotten as a voice calls to them across the water and four blue eyes turn to face the sound. Pony-Keeper, not Brea-Keeper, stands on the shore and Solace's lets out a high nicker in response to the other mares call. She is about to invite her friend into the lake for a swim but Svedka, always the one to take action, has other ideas. 

A ringing laugh escapes her had she watches her twin cascade towards the dunskin in a torrent of brilliant gold and lake water. "Hello, Keeper!" Solace calls above the splashing, but she waits a moment for the waves he makes to level before following Svedka onto the shore.

The young Queen places her body at an angle to both so that she is not picking a side, allowing them to face each other. She smiles warmly at Keeper, happy to see that she seems to be more at ease than the first time they meet. "Keeper, this is my twin. He has just come from a long journey, and I'm going to see how long I can convince him to stay." It is with poorly-hidden pride that Solace looks to the sleek form of her twin. "And Svedka, this is my friend, Keeper. She was one of the first horses I met after coming here with Amet." 

Solace stops herself from sharing more about keeper, as the first thing that comes to mind is her bear shifting. She would never want to intrude on her friend's privacy and she leaves the sentence there. 

caretaker of hyaline

@[keeper]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape; any - by Svedka - 12-01-2017, 04:45 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by Solace - 12-02-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by keeper - 12-11-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by Svedka - 12-12-2017, 07:24 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by Solace - 12-22-2017, 10:01 AM
    RE: be my escape; any - by keeper - 01-18-2018, 11:04 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by Svedka - 01-20-2018, 02:08 PM