• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape; any
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    Solace joins him quickly after he makes his breathless introduction, water spiraling down from his tangled tendrils of blue and white mane, dripping in a cascading glimmer of clear lake-water down his shoulders and haunches, still pooling beneath his hooves and into the soft earth of Hyaline. The sun is warm on his pale-gold back, already attempting to dry his two-toned skin with its gentle and loving rays. Solace introduces the wild woman to him and he to her, his brilliant gaze never leaving Keeper’s - the brightness of his eyes soaks in her features: the mousy brown of her dunskin color, the markings that stripe her legs in an ancestral way, and her doe-like eyes (and though he would not say it, that feature could possibly be his favorite thing about her at the moment).

Solace’s coy remark about her trying to convince him to stay is greeted with a warm, robust smile that finds his pale lips. His gaze still rests easily on Keeper, trying to pinpoint what is so strangely alluring about the pony-sized mare before him, bobbing his head lightly so that his chin bumps against his chest. “So far, Solace has successfully kept me entertained, so Hyaline has not yet lost its luster.” He replies to them both, laughing softly as he reaches forwards to nip carefully at the delicate skin on Solace’s slender cheek. He brings his attention back to Keeper, his blue-streaked tail flicking against his heels and sparkling with droplets of water from the lake. “Hyaline keeps surprising me. There is always something new to be discovered or a new friend to be made.” He directs his comment to Keeper, reaching his neck forward with sparkling eyes to exchange breaths with the dun mare, interested in learning more about her.

He brings his chin back to his chest, surveying her thoughtfully. She smells of the mountains and the damp earth that resides in the forests of the valley, deep within the shadows of tall trees and quiet wood. “The mountains call to you,” he tells her, “is that why we haven’t formally met yet?” He laughs, a smile brightening his face. “I have yet to venture up into the upper parts of Hyaline’s valley. Is it worth the hike?”
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[keeper]
    @[Solace]

pretending this is still in the past and svedka hasn't left to go to the common lands yet <3

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape; any - by Svedka - 12-01-2017, 04:45 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by Solace - 12-02-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by keeper - 12-11-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by Svedka - 12-12-2017, 07:24 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by Solace - 12-22-2017, 10:01 AM
    RE: be my escape; any - by keeper - 01-18-2018, 11:04 PM
    RE: be my escape; any - by Svedka - 01-20-2018, 02:08 PM