• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

now is your time, (any)
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Two more arrive, and Lagertha nods courteously to both of them (but says nothing, viewing her purely as competition). Falls and Desert, hmm? She’s never been to either, but from first impressions, these two didn’t seem quite like the stereotypes associated with their Kingdoms. A second glance at the Falls mare takes her back to the assembled group who went after Gail, and Lagertha has the urge to ask… Tyrna, was it? if she managed to succeed.

Maybe later. When they weren’t on opposite sides.

As for whether or not Lagertha is a bit deranged… well, it depends on who you asked. Some sisters might say she was greedy and unfeeling and abrasive, some might say she’s simply ambitious. The outside world, however, knows little of her, so I’m afraid the verdict’s still out on just what exactly is going on in Lagertha’s head. The one thing she doesn’t deal with is sass. A bit of witty banter is fine, of course, but disrespect her and thorns might start flying. Literally. But her quip is no disrespect, so Lagertha answers in turn. “I suppose the tattoo is a dead giveaway too. General, actually. But close enough.” She chuckles slightly. Warrior, General… eh, semantics.

So that makes a General, another warrior, and Queen. Who was this mare, to attract such hallowed company? Lucky, that’s who.

“Well, Smother, looks like you have several options. Everyone’s hungry for fresh meat. So I’ll tell you want the Amazons can offer you - a strong kingdom, we aren’t lacking in members or abilities. We have a variety of personalities, from pacifists to warriors like myself. We actively train our sisters, giving them the tools to accomplish whatever they wish. And while we are dedicated to each other and to the kingdom for life, I think once you meet some of us, you will find us… worthy of that dedication.”

Most of them. Perhaps Lagertha most of all.

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

Messages In This Thread
    now is your time, (any) - by Smother - 06-10-2015, 01:50 PM
    RE: now is your time, (any) - by Lagertha - 06-11-2015, 07:56 AM
    RE: now is your time, (any) - by Tyrna - 06-11-2015, 09:14 AM
    RE: now is your time, (any) - by Camrynn - 06-15-2015, 08:57 AM
    You said you would be better - by Smother - 06-16-2015, 01:49 AM
    RE: now is your time, (any) - by Lagertha - 06-17-2015, 03:06 PM