• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Nothing Last Forever[Warrick]
    As he lowers himself to the earth with expert form she smiles happily.  It could be no one other than her life long friend.  Settling his navy wings at his sides, he moves steadily towards her.  A confirmation comes from his lips that it is indeed him.  The navy of his muzzle touches the ebony of her own in greeting.  "It's so good to see you! How have you been?" There is an unmistakable joy in her words.  Gone was the sorrow and uncertainty that plagued her in their last meeting.

He must have sensed something had changed as he inquiried on her purpose her.  The smile he had held slightly giving way to concern.  Hers remains just as bright as before.  Sienna eyes turning to the forests to explain, "I know what it looks like but I did not destroy the forest.  It was destroyed by the God's as punishment of greed.  I'm helping to fix it." She turns to read his expression.  As far as he knew she still possessed her poison so she isn't shocked to see confusion riddled across his face.  A light-hearted chuckle escapes her as she presses her muzzle into his neck, "Come see for yourself."

Slender ivory limbs bring her to the area she had been working on.  The forests to the north were thickening each day fore they had felt her magic first.  The middle of the territory was quickly gaining strength but here in the southern most corner the destruction remained.  It was her last bit to restore. "I have spent nearly a year fixing the kingdom to it's former glory.  When I left you in Tephra that day I went to the Mountain.  The fairies gave me a chance to change my future.  So in exchange for completing their task that was asked of me they gave me the gift of creating life... All these trees, I have regrown," she explains to him.  Watching his features for understanding before turning to the ash that covered the area.  Releasing the magic to flow freely from her hooves, dormant seeds begin to reach upwards.  Ferns, grasses, underbrush and pines emerge from the ash and cover the area in a thick blanket of green.  Smiling at her powers sienna eyes turn to him again, "What brings you to Taiga? Or are you just passing over?"   
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Warrick]

Messages In This Thread
    Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-02-2017, 11:50 AM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-03-2017, 09:42 AM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-03-2017, 11:10 AM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-03-2017, 03:10 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-03-2017, 06:08 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-03-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-03-2017, 10:12 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-04-2017, 04:45 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-04-2017, 06:19 PM