• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Embark, Any]

Embark

Mom had disappeared into the forest, leaving Embark alone. 

She had never been alone before. She looks around for a familiar sight, and as the tears fall hot and heavy down her cheeks, she lets out a squeaking yelp for someone, anyone, to come to her.

And that's when Dad appears, his dark silver coat wet with perspiration. Relief floods Embark's body as he pulls her tiny figure close to his chest. She buries herself into his warmth, wishing never to be alone again. 

"Embark, what happened? Where's Deiti?" He questions softly, as he so often does. Mother's past makes her a little less sweet when it comes to danger, but Dad is quick to keep his cool in the face of stress. 

"I-I don't know." She murmurs into his coat. And she really doesn't; mom had no powers, and neither did dad. Deiti's new, strange traits are foreign to her, so she really doesn't know what it is. "We were playing tag...and I turned around and she had these...these teeth, daddy. And she went to tag me and s-she BIT me really hard, and it hurt. And then s-she r-ran away and ma-mama chased after her." She stumbles over words as she tries to explain, but her thoughts are a jumbled mess. If she didn't have powers, and neither did mom or dad...

Where did Deiti get them from?

Sugar and Spice

@[Imperial]

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Embark, Any] - by Deiti - 12-02-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Embark, Any] - by Embark - 12-02-2017, 06:35 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Embark, Any] - by Deiti - 12-02-2017, 10:32 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Embark, Any] - by Embark - 12-03-2017, 07:37 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Embark, Any] - by Deiti - 12-03-2017, 09:01 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Embark, Any] - by Embark - 12-04-2017, 08:23 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Embark, Any] - by Imperial - 12-04-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Embark, Any] - by Embark - 12-06-2017, 02:33 PM