• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Jah-Lilah's scarlet frame gleams beneath the summer sun, darkened by the lake water that still clings to her coat. Her tangled mane and tail cling to her as she moves and Amet can't help but laugh good-naturedly at the sight, pleased that she feels welcome enough in his home to also make it her own whenever she visits. They each work to close the distance between them and the gilded stallion can't help but to toss his narrow head sheepishly as she calls him Dragon-King. "Former King," he retorts with amusement in his voice as the soothsayer serpentines her head out to nip at him.

"I'm feel much lighter, Jah," Amet tells her truthfully, his amber eyes settling on her warmly, "thanks to you." His time spent in Ischia had helped the young stallion to... realign himself. She had reminded him that there could be happiness outside of Ciri, that he could not dwell in the darkness. And he will forever be grateful. "Solace has taken the helm and I've taken to relaxing," the Akhal-Teke tells the red wytch happily as his amber eyes move from her and to the their vibrant surroundings, "The view is different now that I don't have my crown to worry about." The confession is easy and natural ─ it's always been easy to be truthful with Jah-Lilah. Their first encounter had been wrought with his own fear, and there had been nothing for him to hide from that moment on.

"But I want to hear about how you've been, Jah," the stallion grins at her, ears fluttering forward pleasantly, "How are you doing? And Ischia? Cancancancan?" It's been nearly a season since the young stallion had been able to make it to the tropical island of Ischia. His last venture there, to bring Solace, had cemented an alliance between Hyaline and Circinae's kingdom, but he senses that much has happened since he had seen the nomadic family last.

@[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Amet - 12-02-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Amet - 12-07-2017, 09:47 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Canaan - 12-27-2017, 08:27 PM