• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

There is an air of natural comfort between the two of them, Jah-Lilah and Canaan (and no, it isn't because of Canaan's wind control), that Amet is warmly envious of. To see the way they gaze between each other, the way their bodies meld together, the way their faces glow as if their love is new and endless and breathtaking... it turns his thoughts briefly to Ciri and to his own unborn (or born ─ he is entirely unsure, for the scent of the starry-eyed mare is long gone from his home and his life), but the gilded stallion gently tucks these thoughts into the depths of his mind and simply watches the red Wytch and her Wind interact as if the two of them had never had a third. The trio had become a duo and though Amet thinks of Circinae fondly, the two before him had clearly meant to be together Eternally.

The Akhal-Teke is drawn back to the present by Canaan's upbeat laughter and the gilded stallion mirrors it, offering a lopsided grin to the pair. "It's an honor that I will not take lightly," he responds through the laughter, though his gold-flecked eyes shift quickly to Jah-Lilah at the sudden change of her tone. His brow furrows and Amet's laughter fades into silence as his own worry blooms. His pupils narrow as he watches the soothsayer closely, her shoulder leaning now into Canaan's and her red coat suddenly dark with sweat. Amet nickers anxiously to them both, his weight shifting uncomfortably against the soft loam of Hyaline just as the red wytch exhales through clenched teeth and drops her front legs to her knees. "Jah!" he whispers with worry, her name nearly sticking inside of his dry mouth.

Amet tosses his head nervously, golden scales glistening with the movement, as she finally lowers herself entirely and the beginning wave of her childbirth is expelled onto the earth. His amber eyes find Canaan and Amet nickers again to get the other stallion's attention, the anxiety written purely across his narrow face. "What can I do? Can I help? Should I leave?" His tail flicks with agitation around the bronzed scales of his hocks and he pivots left and right, muscles taut beneath the flesh of his shoulders as he tries to figure out what to do. Finally his gaze falls to Jah-Lilah, a pang of helplessness growing in his chest as he realizes the extent of her pain. "Jah, what can I do? Do you want me to leave? Can I ─" he pauses then, amber eyes wide as frantic words start to spill out again, "Jah! The plants that you gave Ciri to help her pain! What do they look like?"

@[Jah-Lilah] @[Canaan]

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Amet - 12-02-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Canaan - 12-27-2017, 08:27 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Amet - 12-29-2017, 08:09 PM