• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  There's the rub [Warrick]
    let me pick your brain, girl.
    and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.

Of course there was no way he’d remember her. She’d barely been born when he’d left, and had done much growing up even since he’s come back. She is not the child that she was once upon a time ago—lo, it would even be said that Offspring would hardly recognize his own daughter, and he actually knew her. Though it would be said also that if her father knew where she was, it would be very likely that she would not be allowed to socialize in polite society ever again.

But Ceara is not a child, and she is determined to prove it.

The onyx-colored beauty laughs, the red glow in her eyes brightening as she steps to him. “Pardon me, your majesty. It’s Ceara. You mean to tell me you didn’t recognize me?” But it is with a knowing look and shuttered gaze between her thick lashes that she shows her flank to her best advantage and slaps her tail on her backside. Of course he didn’t recognize her. And she was determined to make the best of it.

The summer weather was certainly balmy, and sea was a cool relief from the heat, but between the salt and the sulphur, it was murder on her mane and tail. She does her best to compensate her visage, her young eyes shamelessly viewing the knotted cords of his muscles as they rippled under his copper-colored skin. She closes her eyes and stretches out her neck, and a white/grey smoke appears from nothing, healing her hair and restoring it to its best condition. Cosmetic, and frivolous maybe, but she never had the opportunity to use her abilities. So few people fought in wars these days….and Ceara was no warrior. And she so loved her smoke.

“Wearing my daddy’s crown, I see. It looks good on you. Though I would say anything would look good on you.”

The breeze was picking up and the clouds were rolling in, the quiet rumbling of the volcano standing vigil, as an ever present protector. “How are you today?”

ceara
    offspring x reagan, smoke healing & fire negation

Messages In This Thread
    There's the rub [Warrick] - by Ceara - 12-03-2017, 08:25 PM
    RE: There's the rub [Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-03-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: There's the rub [Warrick] - by Ceara - 12-03-2017, 09:42 PM
    RE: There's the rub [Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-04-2017, 05:30 PM
    RE: There's the rub [Warrick] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 06:23 PM
    RE: There's the rub [Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-05-2017, 04:18 PM
    RE: There's the rub [Warrick] - by Ceara - 12-07-2017, 12:48 AM
    RE: There's the rub [Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-09-2017, 09:37 AM
    RE: There's the rub [Warrick] - by Ceara - 12-09-2017, 04:17 PM