• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open
    His crooked grin smooths across his lips with curious curls as he looks over her nicely compact frame. Her reply is simple enough but answers his question as he still stands off to her right hind end. He wouldn't crowd the pretty thing but he certainly was not swayed.

He notices how the dark hair falls across her chocolate gaze. She does not seem suspicious but still he keeps his distance. The length of his pale blue tail flicks up and over the cream of his haunches to drive away a collection of small gnats that wanted a little nibble. Her question is offered and he closes his eyes with a broad smile and shrugging his shoulders. "Perhaps a little company?" He offers innocently enough as the dark lashes lift and he meets her gaze, boyish and coy.

"So we are no longer strangers, I'm Aquilo." The stallion nods as if to punctuate his statement with physicality. "First time in Taiga?" He asks mildly, a hind leg cocking as he settled comfortably before her, a tilt of his head is the final movement he makes as he awaits her reply. She is a quiet little mare that he has managed to stumble upon and Aquilo is feeling rather talkative today.

aquilo
    color changing, tiger boy of taiga

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open - by Aquilo - 12-04-2017, 02:04 AM