• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open
    Company... hmm, yes it's been a while since the lady last had good... company. She shakes her head back, whisking the silk from her eyes confidently. He has a charming smile, that's for certain. She let's loose a husky laugh at his introduction, so straightforward and yet so coy. 
    "The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure Aquilo. I'm Tickaani. Tick, to my friends.Are you going to be a friend to me? Her eyes ask silently, looking over the blue and white man with a dormant hunger. Pretty is as pretty does, that was a fact. But she was pretty sure it had been too many moons since she had last enjoyed a fellow. Let alone one as finely built as Aquilo. 
    She pulled her water-slick form from the creek, and approached her voyeur head on. She was close enough now to look him in the eye, though perhaps from a slightly lower vantage point. As was polite, she offered her breath to him, a more intimate introduction than their names could ever convey.  Black-satin nose nudged his unusually blue one just slightly. It was am inviting contact as she breathed in his unique essences. There was a wild tinge to his scent, not unlike the undertone she had noticed on Ryan. Cat. Big cat. Not a cougar though, not quite. She took a step back, eyeing him with new curiosity. "There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there, Aquilo?" She asked casually. How much would he let on? 

@[Aquilo]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open - by Tickaani - 12-04-2017, 11:33 PM