• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  all you wanted || amet
    Eione
    I can save you, I can take you away from here
      The rising moon emerges into the dark, endless canvas of indigo, surrounded by a splendor of starlight and the gold of each scale is met with silver from the brilliance of the lunar light. Her breath is caught in her throat at the sight, and she is left wondering if she had ever seen anything so beautiful. She is unashamed of the way her scarlet gaze lingers just so, tracing each ridge covering the toned muscle of his neck, where soft copper tresses lay haphazard, tempting her teeth to gently pluck the entangled wisteria away – but she does not; not because she is afraid of losing what is at stake but because it is so suiting to him.

Soft lavender with the strength of gold, and all the while he is as breathless as she, and her smile is one of sincerity and wanting. I believe you, he says, and she can feel that he does and there is nothing that could make her heart lighter, nor make her heart beat faster within the tightness of her dark chest.

His laughter causes her stomach to turn with the gentle fluttering of a butterfly, of a thousand butterflies and though she did not know how or why she had come to the crested rim of Hyaline, nor why she had stopped to taste the crystalline water –  alas, her purpose is standing before her, as if some part of her had always known he would be here, as if fate had always known better.

”To stay? You hardly know me,” she murmurs, but she knows him! She knows him enough to know that she would never find another to make her heart race as he does. Could he one day say the same of her? Her gaze alight suddenly with a flickering ember, wide and curious. She, the keeper of thoughts, the seer of memories, had been caught unaware! The word stay held such deep implication; it held a promise that she was not certain that she could keep – but the allure of his gold-flecked amber gaze soothes any worry in the pitter-patter of her heart.

”With you,” she finishes, the coy smile returning to her dark lips as she gazes to him through heavy lashes, encircling him once more, though she is not so demure – not so subtle. Her lips press firmly to the curve of his barrel, where his breath rises and falls rhythmically, and slowly she caresses the curve that becomes his hip, where bone lay just beneath solid and well-defined muscle, pressing a kiss along the coolness of his dragon plating.

Her refined neck is turned, and when her scarlet eye is met with gleaming amber once more, her lips draw back to bear a grin, mischief in her eye. ”I never had any intention of winning, Amet,” she breathes, touching her chin to the slope of his spine, resting there while looking up at him with wide and honest eyes. ”not when the loss is to touch you. Show me where your heart is. Show me your sanctuary; where you feel most at home here in Hyaline. Show me why I should stay.”

And then, another soft, lingering kiss on the curve of his thigh, asking him for so much more than she dares to say.

@[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-04-2017, 07:58 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 08:34 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-04-2017, 09:35 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 10:06 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-05-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-05-2017, 03:55 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-07-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-07-2017, 09:40 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-09-2017, 05:57 PM