• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want you to remember; any
    An old warrior never forgets his training. Despite approaching from a blind spot, the dark man can feel the approach of another body nearing the place he drank. It is second nature to predict the movements of others without seeing and this moment was no different.

The mare is slender to the bare eye, her neck arched finely in a slope and her eyes were wide as the ocean. The silver eyed stallion lifts his head from the cooling mountain water with no regard to the way it dribbled from his scarred lips and whiskered chin. He stands silently, broad and tall, the tangled mane floating down his neck in a heathen dreadlocks. Lior reads her approach as he would have expected. Like most mares, she is lighter on her hooves with a delicate scent and an even more careful tongue. Her eyes seem to remain with his as she approaches the stream line. Lior says nothing and does not intend to but often knows a fair face could be the most dangerous. 

A single ear is offered as words finally split the birdsong. He watches the masked mare and listens to her apology. The tall man shrugs withe a great roll of his shoulders and that is all. He offers no words but only a low grunt. Lior looks past her as there was potential that she was not alone but after a few estimations Lior figures she must be and returns his attention to her young face. "No, we haven't." The gravel of his voice grinds slowly. "Taiga is very different from Nerine." The words are a thick murmur. "Are you alone Kolera?" Lior does not bother to give his name for it was unimportant. He was simply a man in a forest that was enjoying a cool drink. Lior cocks his hind leg and rests his weight with the audible pop of his hip. He wonders if the woman is from this place or she was possibly venturing through like him.
    I want you to remember

Messages In This Thread
    i want you to remember; any - by Lior - 12-04-2017, 02:47 AM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Kolera - 12-04-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Lior - 12-04-2017, 09:57 PM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Kolera - 12-04-2017, 10:34 PM