• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You're a chair now. [Levi]
    let me pick your brain, girl.
    and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.

She stared at him. A few... WEEKS?!

"What is keeping you so busy that we can't set off tomorrow? Is it your girlfriends again?" She sneered at him playfully, whipping her tail at his backside as she drew close to him. She wondered if she'd see that panicked look in his eyes again. She could tell he was hiding something - though he would not tell her what.

She rolls her eyes, not waiting for him to answer. Instead, she looks of across the islands that that make up her home, and the sheer beauty of what this all meant to her. Tephra was everything - but was it simply because she'd never been any place else? Her favorite brother was distant, of on his own adventures, and she was closeted at away... and told to wait WEEKS for her life to begin.

No. That simply would not do.

And yet, she knew that Levi will never go for that. He lived for his privacy these days, and Ceara had her own secrets.

The children of Offpsring certainly were profligate in their own forms of drama, much to be sure.

Ceara stifles an unattractive yawn as she looks around, aware suddenly at the lateness of the day Feigned fatigue, citing a headache - she knows all the tricks. Her eyes flutter dramatically and she glances sideways at Levi, a painted look of sincerity upon her pristine features. "Okay Levi, it shall be as you say. We can go to Nerine in a few weeks." She leans forward and affectionately lips a kiss onto her brother's cheek. "It's late, brother. I'm going to go take rest. Keep your secrets, and tell your girlfriends I said Hello."

She stands, then, staring at the stars, pretending to be sleepy. Surely Levi would go back to his cave, and whatever lurked within its depths. Back to his adventure.

She would be gone, on her own, Long before Daybreak.

ceara
    offspring x reagan, smoke healing & fire negation

Messages In This Thread
    You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 12:27 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 05:40 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-07-2017, 07:37 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-07-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-10-2017, 02:25 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-10-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-21-2017, 11:35 AM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-21-2017, 12:37 PM